Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Exercise In, Eating good Out

It's so great to have you aboard Brooke! I'm sorry to hear that you hurt your back! That stinks. I use that as an excuse all the time. Until I realized that working out actaully helps me to heal. In more way then one.

I have no problems exercising right now. I'm not lifting weights, which I miss. I don't miss a day of walking/jogging. I walk more then I jog! I go every morning at 7am and I'm gone for 60 minutes. It's great therapy.

I do have problems eating though. I really believe I have an addiction. I just can't stop eating no matter how horrible I feel after eating. It just simply tastes too good and is far to tempting to say no. I have to stop this behavior though. It's pulling me down!

I have no action plan right now. I'm just trying to be "good". And so far, not even that is working!

No comments:

Post a Comment