Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Start your engines!

Alright, let's get this party started!! I had a good day today. I ate 5 small meals. Drank lots of water and I had 2+ servings of fruits and veggies. It's late, but I need to go workout for at least 20 minutes so I'm going to make this short. I feel good about today and I'm excited about what's to come! I think my motto for this journey is going to be "One life, one body". I only have this one life and I need to be enjoying it as much as possible. My lack of fitness interferes with that a lot, so I need to change that. And, I only have one body. I'm blessed to have a healthy body and I need to take care of it. It's easier to get into shape when you're younger so now is the time to do it! So, that's it for now. How's everyone else doing?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you are on board. It's nice to have company!

    ReplyDelete